HBRA Member Benefits
NAHB members get the very best information, advocacy, education and networking opportunities in their three-in-one membership! When you join your local association, you automatically become a state and national member, tripling your investment right away.
NAHB members enjoy:
- A strong voice in Washington (Advocacy, Legal Services, BuildPAC) to help you defeat excessive regulations and defend affordable housing initiatives on Capitol Hill, in your state and in the communities where you do business. That puts money and time back in your pocket.
- Critical News and Information through NAHB Now, Eye on Housing, specialty e-newsletters, social media, alerts and exclusive website content. For more than 70 years NAHB has been the nation’s leading source for housing industry information. Up-to-date information, when you want it, how you want it!
- Invaluable Networking Opportunities. With more than 140,000 members from all areas of the housing industry, NAHB is a one-stop networking shop! From local networking receptions and monthly membership meetings to regional trade shows, the International Builders’ Show and special-interest councils, NAHB provides hundreds of ways for you to meet and build relationships with fellow professionals, future customers and suppliers.
- Nationally Recognized Educational Programs that give you the tools to gain an edge in the industry. In our competitive marketplace, differentiation is the key to success and NAHB’s nationally recognized education programs offer cutting-edge conferences and course – both in-person and online. NAHB has the curriculum, instructors and prestige to boost your success and increase your profit margins.
- Access to NAHB Expert Advisors who can address your specific business questions. When you become an NAHB member, you get instant access to our distinguished economists, tax specialists, legal research staff, financial experts and regulatory and technical specialists.
- Exposure to the Latest Building Products and Services through direct contact with industry vendors. The International Builders’ Show™ (IBS) is a business-building experience like no other.
- Professional Recognition through a multitude of NAHB groups. Members can enhance their professional credibility and visibility by belonging to one of the nation’s most highly respected and widely known trade associations. Not sure how to do that? Get involved. Join a committee. Join a council. Attend your membership meetings. Become a Spike. Teach a class. Work on a community service project. Join your colleagues on a visit to Capitol Hill. Do just one of these and you will see that professional recognition comes easy when you get involved!
- Valuable Member Discounts through NAHB’s Member Advantage Program. Your membership entitles you to discounts on vehicles, shipping, cell phone plans, computers, car rentals, office supplies and more. NAHB’s purchasing power means big savings!
Join more than 140,000 industry professionals who are dedicated to the housing industry. Whether you’re a multifamily or custom builder, a remodeler or a supplier, NAHB membership provides the tools you need to succeed!
As a benefit of being a member, you have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies. All programs, rates and prices are subject to change without notice.
NAHB members can access each program using the co-branded links below, or download a one-page overview of all discounts including phone numbers and program codes. When using these programs please identify yourself as a member of the National Association of Home Builders.
Click on the image below to see the Member Discounts available. (The offers depicted below are examples that are subject to change.)